The 5 P's

In anything you do that requires you to deliver something, anything between a business presentation to swimming the channel, you want to deliver your best performance.

No one runs a marathon without training and getting fit, and no one delivers a business presentation without researching the subject, preparing the presentation and rehearsing it. And no one markets a product without knowing about it and what problem it solves.

Preparation is key for anything you may want to do or deliver to the best of your ability.

The subject of this post is "the 5 P's", which are:

Prior
Preparation
Prevents
Poor
Performance

Oh, many of us would love to do everything "off the cuff" and ad lib all we do. After all, when you are a master of your art, you can do this, not so? I don't think so!

The best masters of their art research and prepare for everything they deliver, and as I am a music and dance lover, I want to use performing artists as an example of my message. The two dancers in the video I want you to see have applied the 5 P's intensely to be able to deliver this performance. This is definitely NOT ad libbed, but they have worked very hard to get this routine to such a high standard.

Watch and enjoy this video and you will immediately understand what I am telling you.



I trust you enjoyed that.

Did you notice the absolute trust these dancers have in each other? Trust is another important factor in all relationships and I will deal with that in a future post.

Please let me have your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5K Formula

Your Own Products?